This stationary 15″ disc sander is a real workhorse in any shop. The precision-ground cast-iron table and disc platen produce true, flat edges from 45° to 90°. Whether finishing long edges and end grain, or simply “working to the line,” this Disc Sander will prove to be invaluable. Features include X- and Y-axis miter slots, cabinet stand with storage shelf, and an electronic brake system that stops the disc within 3 seconds after power is switched off. You won’t find a more versatile machine with this quality and these features anywhere else!
- 1-1/2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 12A
- Disc: 15″ PSA
- Table tilt: +15 to -45°
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Precision-ground cast-iron disc
- Table size: 20″W x 12″D
- Floor-to-table height: 37″
- Ball bearing construction
- Powder-coated finish
- Safety switch with disabling key
- Dust port: 2-1/2″
- Footprint: 26″W x 20-1/2″D
- Overall height: 46″
- Includes One 80-Grit Disc
- Approximate shipping weight: 194 lbs.