The Shop Fox® W1836 Wood Lathe is packed with features that woodturners love. A powerful 3/4 HP motor with electronic variable-speed spindle control and a digital RPM readout for precise speed adjustments make this lathe a top choice. 24 indexes in increments of 15º allow evenly spaced cuts while the headstock stays in a locked position, which opens new possibilities not available on most benchtop lathes. Heavy-duty cast-iron construction and rubber feet for increased stability and smooth turning operations.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, universal, 7.4A
- Electronic variable-speed spindle control with digital RPM display
- 12″ swing over bed
- 15″ between centers
- 9″ swing over tool rest base
- Two spindle speed ranges: 500-1800 RPM & 1000-3800 RPM
- 1″ x 8″ TPI RH thread spindle size
- Spindle indexing in 15-degree increments
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction and rubber feet for increased stability and smooth turning
- Included tool holder, knockout bar, work lamp, live center, spur center and 3″ faceplate
- Approximate shipping weight: 85 lbs.