All cast-iron construction and a 1/2 HP motor provide plenty of stability and power to turn bowls up to 10″ wide and spindles up to 15″ long, or 38″ long with the optional Bed Extension. This stable benchtop wood lathe has six speeds from 480 to 4023 RPM. Includes live center, spur center, 3″ faceplate, and tool rest.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 6A
- Swing over bed: 10″
- Distance between centers: 15″, 38″ with optional extension bed
- Tailstock travel: 3-1/4″
- Swing over tool rest: 7-1/2″
- Speeds: 480, 1270, 1960, 2730, 3327, 4023 RPM
- 1″ x 8 TPI right hand spindle
- MT#2 spindle taper and tailstock taper
- Includes tool rest, live rolling center, spur center and 3″ faceplate
- Overall dimensions: 34″L x 15″H x 8-3/4″D
- Approximate shipping weight: 98 lbs.