The ETS 150/5 eccentric sander is the ideal intermediate sander and, with a 5 mm sanding stroke, achieves an optimum surface quality with a high material removal capacity. Suitable for large surfaces as well as working in detail – from primary to intermediate sanding. Whether it’s coats of paint, window frames or natural wood, sanding or surface-grinding metal surfaces, filled areas on plasterboard panels or adjoining wood grains in corners – even in critical areas the ETS 150/5 eccentric sander is in its element.
- Sanding pad brake for safe, faultless work with no reworking costs
- Dual bearing for a long service life
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. (1.8 kg) for particularly effortless work
- Stepless speed preselection, constant speed even under load
- 5 mm sanding stroke for efficient material removal
- For coarse and intermediate sanding