The PM1900 Dust Collector is strong enough to use with planers, wide belt sanders, table saws and most other woodworking machines. The exclusive TurboCone™ improves chip separation to prevent clogging of the filter, and increases packing efficiency of the collector bags. The canister filter offers superior filtering surface area over standard bags, and captures 98% of 2-micron particles. The all-metal duct improves rigidity and air flow. The clear collector bags are large capacity, which means less down-time changing them. Four swivel casters and conveniently located handles allow for easy mobility.
- TurboCone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
- The cone eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
- All-metal duct construction for rigidity and improved air flow
- 30-micron filter bags for improved capture of fine dust particles
- The large impeller is powered by a 3HP motor for peak performance
- Triple 4” dust ports allow for several hoses to be attached at the same time
- Cloth collection bags with view window use a snap ring for rapid installation/removal
- 10 cubic feet collection bag capacity reduces number of bag changes.
- Tall filter bags require less cleaning due to the larger surface area
- Four swivel casters for easy maneuverability