Whether you’re building a new deck or refinishing an old one, you want to do the job right. With the Kreg Deck Jig, and a few simple tools you already own, you can create a beautiful and functional deck surface that is completely free of exposed fasteners and painful splinters. Traditional concealed-decking systems utilize awkward steel fasteners or thin plastic clips to hold your deck boards in place. The Kreg Deck Jig™ utilizes a more straightforward approach, creating an incredibly strong wood-to-wood bond through precisely-placed self-tapping screws.
- Easy-grip handle gives you a secure hold and complete control over each and every joint
- Hardened-steel drill guides keep the stepped drill bit and driver bit at the precise, optimal angle
- Handy spacer rings ensure accurate deck board spacing for proper drainage and longer deck life
- Three hardened-steel drill guides let you install deck boards in a variety of hard-to-reach areas
- Kreg hardened-steel drill guides feature a lifetime warranty