With the Custom Pocket-Hole Plug Cutter, you can use pocket-hole joinery virtually anywhere — even in places that show prominently on your project — by hiding the pocket holes with perfectly matched plugs that you create from any wood you desire.
Plus, the Custom Pocket-Hole Plug Cutter allows you to create face grain plugs that that blend in amazingly well, whether the plugs are in line with the grain, or they run across the grain. These face grain plugs are easier to hide than conventional plugs that have visible end-grain.
- Fits into any Kreg Jig® (K3, K4, or K5)
- Hardened-steel drill guides provide reliable drilling and feature a lifetime warranty
- Works with standard Plug Cutting Bit (included)
- Works with HD and Micro Bits (sold separately)
- Bit tip shears wood fibers cleanly to create a smooth, consistent plug
- Special fluting reduces heat and friction for better plugs and longer bit life
- Open design ensures easy plug release