These versatile clamps are perfect for creating flush-fitting assemblies with Kreg Joinery, and they’re great for project assembly, routing, cutting, sanding, drilling, and more. Bench Clamps work with Clamp Trak and Plates, the Clamp Table, Mobile Project Center, and more to secure workpieces using an extra-large padded clamp face that evenly distributes clamping force.
Two sizes are available: 3″ reach with 3-3/4″ capacity, and 6″ reach with 5″ capacity.
Thanks to Automaxx® Auto-Adjust Technology, Bench Clamps adjust to match material thickness automatically with a simple squeeze of handles — whether the material is thick, thin, or in between. You can clamp a 2×4 and then a piece of 1/2″ plywood without ever readjusting the clamp.
Easy-to-Regulate Clamping Pressure
Easily regulate clamping pressure with a simple thumbscrew. Just set your desired pressure by turning the thumbscrew for more or less pressure. Once the pressure is set, the clamp maintains consistent clamping pressure with every thickness.
Bench Clamps are designed to withstand years of heavy use, thanks to heavy-duty, all-metal construction. They also have ergonomic padded grips for comfort and ease-of-use.
- 3″ reach (76mm); clamps materials up to 3-3/4″ thick (83mm)
- Adjusts automatically to match material thickness
- Easy-to-regulate pressure with a simple thumbscrew
- Large clamp faces spread pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Compatible with the Kreg Clamp Table, Clamp Trak, Clamp Plate, and the Universal Clamp Trak Kits