3/4 HP Variable Speed Bench Grinder #80-800VS is made for the metalworking trades, but is extremely useful in workshops for handling general metal cleaning, shaping, grinding and sharpening jobs. A great all-around companion to RIKON’s low speed grinders that are set up and
used mainly for sharpening woodworking tools. The VS Grinder features a front dial that easily controls the motor speed from 2,000 to 3,400 RPM, so that you can correctly set the wheel speeds to the different materials being worked on. The grinder’s wire wheel will remove rust, paint or grime from metal surfaces, and the 60 grit grinding wheel is for tough metal removal and shaping. Includes a pull-out water tray, powerful LED light on a flexible gooseneck, grinding wheel dresser and wrenches.
- 3/4 HP Motor, Variable Speed 2,000 – 3,400 RPM
- Includes 8″ x 1″ gray aluminum oxide abrasive wheel and 8″ steel wire wheel
- Base includes pullout water tray for cooling work pieces
- Safety On/Off Switch and easy-read variable speed dial
- Flexible worklight and LED bulb included