12” x 18” Variable Speed Midi Lathe Model 70-1218VS is an ideal small size lathe for novice to professional turners. Designed for extra stability with anti-vibration rubber feet, this new machine has many features favored by turners
– a powerful 3/4HP DC motor, electronic variable speed controls, a wide range of operating speeds, digital RPM readout, ample diameter and spindle length turning capacities in forward drive only. Includes spur center, live center, 3” faceplate, 8″ tool rest with 1″ diameter post, knock-out bar, wrenches and tool holder.
- Powerful 3/4 HP DC Motor provides ample power for all turning needs
- Electronic variable speed controls, wider range of operating speeds, digital RPM readout for forward rotation speeds
- Pivoting belt cover for easy access when changing belt speeds
- Ball-bearing construction for smooth, precise spindle operation
- Machined bed and matching components give precise alignment
- Adjustable locking handles keep components positioned securely